Should we be worried about the use of this said weapon when you return to the states? Will I be calmly taking a walk down the street with the kids when out of the blue I am taken down by this ferocious weapon?!
We do expect you to master the art of throwing it by the time to return home :) miss you lots!
Not really, Brooke. I realized the other day (I won't say how I realized it...) that you can't do a sneak attack with a boomerang, because you have to stand next to your target when you throw. Ooo, I guess you could try to hit them at the mid-way point. Hmmm....less force at that point, but still...worth considering...
4 comments:
I'm eagerly waiting to hear your thoughts and musings on the beauty of the southern sky once you're away from the cities and hiking NZ.
I can't wait to get a glimpse of the LMC and Southern Cross. Soooo jealous.
Should we be worried about the use of this said weapon when you return to the states? Will I be calmly taking a walk down the street with the kids when out of the blue I am taken down by this ferocious weapon?!
We do expect you to master the art of throwing it by the time to return home :) miss you lots!
Not really, Brooke. I realized the other day (I won't say how I realized it...) that you can't do a sneak attack with a boomerang, because you have to stand next to your target when you throw. Ooo, I guess you could try to hit them at the mid-way point. Hmmm....less force at that point, but still...worth considering...
Post a Comment